Terms and conditions of sale
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The purchase agreement entered into between Arthur Grill and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by Arthur Grill. By placing an order in the mode 'provided, you acknowledge that you have received and read all the information provided to him in a clear and understandable during the purchase process, and accept the terms and conditions and payment transcribed below;
2. If the customer and 'a consumer (i.e. a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his activities' professional) before the conclusion of the purchase process online, you will receive the information required by Articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 and Decree No. 206/2005 and in accordance with Chapter I of Decree No. 206/2005 entitled "Of the rights of consumers in contracts", as amended by Decree No. 21/2014 in the field of distance selling and may print or save an electronic copy but keep these general conditions of sale. In the case of e-mail usage applies the rules laid down in Article 9 of Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70;
3. It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, as well as any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by lack of acceptance, even partial, of an order.
METHOD FOR PURCHASE
4 . The customer can 'buy products on the site Arthur Grill at the time the proposed order and viewable online at (URL) http://www.arthurgrill.com, as described in the relevant data sheets. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product may 'not be fully representative of its features but differ in color, size, and accessories in the picture. All support information acquisition (FAQ, generic descriptions, Buyer's Guide, etc ...) are to be understood as mere material for general information, not to the real characteristics of a single product;
5. The correct receipt of the proposed order and Arthur Grill confirmed by means of an order confirmation via e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This message will contain date and time of receipt of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Arthur Grill. The message will include all the data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, according to the procedures' described in this document;
6. Following the confirmation of receipt of the order placed by the Customer, Arthur Grill reserves to be able to communicate the supervening unavailability of product while stocks last (for color and / or pattern). If the customer had already taken steps to complete the payment process, the order does not result evadibile will be managed in the following ways:
- choosing a product similar (same price) through the carrying out of the new order http://www.arthurgrill.com will be followed by simultaneous cancellation of the previous order
- choosing a different product (higher price), through the carrying out of the new order which will be followed http://www.arthurgrill.com contextual canceling the previous order; integration will be covered according to the method of payment chosen for the new order (different from the previous year) and after verification of the exact amount to be paid,
- choosing a different product (lower price), by performing new order on http://www.arthurgrill.com will be followed by simultaneous cancellation of the previous order; to cover the difference in price found the customer can choose between:
a. Arthur Grill partial refund will have to make within 20 days;
b. production voucher equal to the difference found on the website http://www.arthurgrill.com be used within 6 months after the date of transmission of the order,
- choosing a different product or that present similar specifications, brand and price desired by the customer; in this case Arthur Grill will forward via email within 24-48 hours or more commercial proposals are compatible with the requests made by the customer
- whether the customer is not willing to buy other products can choose from:
- under the terms of the law by sending email@example.com at a PEC or a registered A / R Arthur Grill di Antonio Salvati – Via Ferrarin 46 – 36051 Creazzo (VI) Italy.
- manufacturing shopping voucher for use on the site http://www.arthurgrill.com in the 6 months following the date of transmission of the order.
7. Following the validation of the payment of the Customer, Arthur Grill will update the tab order, announcing it as "paid", available from the Customer accessing the reserved area on www.arthurgrill.com
8. In the case of non-acceptance for any reason, Arthur Grill provide timely (24-48 hours) notification to the customer. Customer service will reply to emails within 24-48 hours.
9. The customer may terminate the contract in accordance with the terms of the law by sending a PEC at firstname.lastname@example.org or a registered A / R to Arthur Grill di Antonio Salvati –Via Ferrarin 46 – 36051 Creazzo (VI) Italy.
ABOUT TERMINATION AGREEMENT
10. The customer may request information regarding the termination of the contract by using the contact form, selecting as "information resolution agreement" and indicating the serial number and dell'intestatario personal data (name and surname);
PAYMENTS AND SHIPPING
11. For payments by credit card, in case the customer making the order is holder of the credit card with which he makes the payment, the customer will be sent a confirmation email enclosing your ID photocopied front / back of the person in whose name the credit card.
12. Payment by bank transfer of the products on offer must be made within 3 working days from the date of the order; payment by bank transfer products not on offer must be made within 4 working days from the date of the order. Go beyond those limits, the order will be automatically canceled.
13. The delivery of the ordered means processed within 5-10 business days from the confirmation of the order except in cases of force majeure or otherwise indicated in the proposed sale and no later than thirty days from the date of conclusion of the contract. *
14. The calculation of the cost of shipping will happen 'automatically in the cart. The same will be changed automatically by Arthur Grill if the choice of the area will not be 'in conformity to the shipping address specified by the customer, resulting in increased costs attributable to the Customer.
15. In the case of payment of more than € 2.000,00 will be accepted only the mode Payment via Bank Transfer.
16. At the time of delivery of the goods by the carrier, the customer is required to check that:
• the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
• the packaging is not damaged, or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal.)
Any damage in the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, SUBJECT TO INSPECTION WRITTEN ( specify why RESERVE, eg. "Packaging broken", "packaging crushed", etc..) on the proof of delivery courier. Once signed the Courier, the Customer may not oppose objection on the external characteristic of the delivered goods.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
17. It's permitted the right to withdraw without penalty only for distance sales, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product. Such a request must be sent by registered A / R to Arthur Grill di Antonio Salvati - Via Ferrarin 46 - 36051 Creazzo (VI) Italy; Arthur Grill, received formal notification within the time allowed will refund the amount paid within 14 days pursuant to Article 54 of Legislative Decree 206/2005. Arthur Grill may withhold the reimbursement until he has received the goods. After the products have been returned, Arthur Grill verify the conformity of the products. When Arthur Grill has verified the compliance of the product, send an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the returned products. The essential integrity of the property to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. The only charges payable by the customer for the exercise of the right of withdrawal is the direct cost of returning the goods to mittente. To take advantage of the right of withdrawal, the customer, in the process of returning the goods must send, together with the product, including its sales document. The customer is responsible for the diminished value of the property resulting from the handling of goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods and in the event that the return does not comply with the terms and conditions of sale will not be no refund of sums already paid; However, the customer at his own expense will be able to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to Arthur Grill. If the customer does not wish to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back, Arthur Grill is authorized to retain the products and the sums already received.
18. In case of receipt of non-conforming product, the customer can report the problem via certified mail or registered A / R within 2 months from the date of receipt of the product purchased, In case of lack of conformity, the customer has the right to restore , without charge, the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement, in accordance with paragraphs 3, 4, 5 and 6 art.130 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 or to an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract, in accordance with paragraphs 7, 8 and 9 of that article. All costs and risks arising from operations of transport for the return of the products are in full charged to the customer, subject to the right for these to insure the shipment, supporting the costs involved.
19. To take advantage of the right of withdrawal, the customer, in the process of returning the goods must send, together with the product, including the consideration sales document.
APPLICABLE LAW AND RIGHTS
Terms and conditions of sale are governed by Italian law and in particular Decree Decree 6 September 2005, No. 206, as amended on distance contracts and by Italian legislative decree 9 April 2003 No. 70 for Trade-Related Aspects electronic.
Pursuant to Articles 140 and 141 of the Consumer Code, is empowered to act to protect their interests through a consumer association or attempt to promote a settlement out of court for the resolution of any disputes. Alternatively, there is the power to bring an ordinary judgment for the resolution of disputes arising from the interpretation, validity and enforcement of these Terms and Conditions.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE
20. The products sold by Arthur Grill are all covered by standard warranty; in the event of malfunction or failure occurring during the use of the product and after the first integrity check by the customer (malfunction or failure occurred after first use), they can contact directly Arthur Grill for the service technique. Event as a result of intervention by Arthur Grill the defect complained of does not arise as a lack of conformity, the customer will be charged for any costs incurred by Arthur Grill. The timing of replacement or repair of any product depends solely on the terms as may be agreed with Arthur Grill. Notwithstanding the provisions of all because of the legal guarantee, Arthur Grill agrees to immediately replace the / these product / received in the case of established error Shipping; in the case of notification by the customer of the product delivered already malfunctioning / failure, when verified malfunction / failure, Arthur Grill proceed with the repair / replacement of the product in the manner prescribed in paragraph 18). If it does not be experiencing any malfunction, Arthur Grill proceed with the return of the goods sent by the customer with shipping freight collect (to pay). Beyond the cases above products subject to inconveniences caused during delivery operations (see. Paragraph 18). For purchases made with VAT does not apply the provisions of the Consumer Code but all the provisions of Articles 1490 et seq. cc and the end of life for the guarantee of defects is one year from delivery.
21. For service and technical support is not covered by warranty, Arthur Grill remains willing to provide such services for a fee.
The prices of our products are inclusive of VAT